Construction on the Queen Anne Victorian style structure started in 1908 and was completed in 1910 when Thomas A. Bath and his wife, Adeline, moved into their family home.
After T.A. died in 1932, three ohter families lived in the dwelling; Maurice and May Ingersoll, 1935-1942; Otis and Anita Magor, 1942-1945; and Dr. John and Catherine Jack, a retired railroad physician, 1945-1961.
After Dr. Jack's death, his wife sold the house to LeRoy (Ozzie) and Helga Osborne and her daughter Charlene Majors. This family made Arbor Manor a steakhouse and lounge. In 1980, a fire destroyed the lounge and a portion of the house.
Bob and Charlene Majors sold the home to Kelly and Tina Conn who made major renovations to it. In 1984, the present Arbor Manor was reopened and sold to Tom and Camille Stanley in 1988.
In 1991, a four-unit motel was build behind the house. Over the next five years, twenty-nine more rooms were added. In 2004, the steakhouse and motel were purchased by Rick and Amy Clark, daughter and son-in-law fo the Stanley's.
Rick, Amy, and their daughter Whitney, cherish the character and history of Arbor Manor and hope it is appreciated by all our guests.